Ultimate Guide To Prostate Massage
You may have heard of prostate milking, also known as prostate massage. It's sometimes recommended by doctors as a way to improve a man's prostate health, but it can also be quite pleasurable. You'll need to locate your prostate, sometimes known as a male G-spot, and the right tools for the job if you want a positive experience.
The goal of prostate milking is specifically to release prostatic fluid. This fluid is always present when you ejaculate, but men often experience a different type of orgasm from prostate massage, and the fluid they ejaculate is different.
Whether prostate massage helps you orgasm, it can still be pleasurable. But that's not the only perk.
The Benefits of Prostate Milking
Pleasure: Milking your prostate can be pleasurable. It can induce a more powerful orgasm, which leads us to our next point.
Multiple orgasms: Prostate play is one way for a man to achieve multiple orgasms and potentially last longer in bed.
Intimacy: Some men are hesitant to try prostate play, and we'll help you work through that later. But exploring the prostate can lead to increased intimacy between a man and his partner!
Health Benefits of prostate massage:
If you have prostatic problems, you should consult with doctor first before trying prostate massage.
Prostate Massage for chronic prostatitis
- Although scientifically not proven, gentle massage of prostate may help in chronic prostatitis or chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS)
- Prostate glands secrets prostatic fluid which needs to be ejaculated. If this doesn't happen regularly, fluid gets stagnated which leads to inflammation. By doing prostate massage you are milking this glad to remove this accumulated fluid.
- This helps to drain prostate gland and seminal vesicles and thus relieve the pain.
- You should never do prostate massage when you have active infection or acute prostatitis.
Prostate massage for premature ejaculation
- Although, premature ejaculation is mainly psychological problem, chronic prostatitis sometimes aggravate it.
- Prostate plays central role in ejaculation and orgasm.
- Along with pelvic floor muscle exercise, external prostate massage helps in premature ejaculation.
Prostate massage therapy for erectile dysfunction ED
- Erectile dysfunction is inability to get erection or maintain it for longer time.
- Prostate massage was mainstream treatment for ED for many years before new modern alternatives like penis pump arrived.
- Prostate massage removes stagnated fluid from prostate and thus help reduce infection. For some people, it might help to get erection as well.
Prostate massage and prostate cancer
- The National Cancer Institute found that an average of 21 ejaculations a month cuts the threat of prostate cancer by 33%
- Milking prostate can bring fresh blood and oxygen to it and keep it function properly.
Preparing for Prostate Milking
Now that you're ready to milk the prostate, you should be fully prepared before diving in. This means:
Of course, you'll want to make sure you don't need to use the bathroom. Being freshly showered helps; although, a wet wipe will suffice. Some people like to go the extra mile and use a small douche with lukewarm water over the toilet.
You don't need an enema, but some people enjoy them both for their cleansing and kinky facets.
Finding the Prostate
The prostate is internal, but it can be stimulated externally if you're not ready for penetration yet.
External Prostate Massage
You can stimulate your prostate through the perineum, the tissue between the anus and balls. This is also known as the “taint.” Pressing your finger or knuckle firmly into this spot should stimulate the prostate, and this is a great technique to try when you're going down on a man.
Internal Prostate Massage
However, it might be easier to more directly find a man's prostate through his anus. Before penetration, take a deep breath and relax your body. It can help to push down with your sphincter muscles to aid in penetration. The prostate is located about 2 inches inside the anal canal toward the front of the rectum. An aroused prostate is firm and walnut shaped.
You might have trouble accessing your prostate with your own fingers through this method, so you can invest the help of your partner or a toy, which we'll get to in a while.
This video explains how to find male G spot and massage prostate
Positions for Prostate Milking
If you're finding your prostate a little hard to locate or it's difficult to achieve consistent stimulation, try one of these positions.
- On your back, legs in the air: This position is good for partner play and inserting toys.
- Bent over furniture: Find a table, chair or sofa back that's the right height and bend over to explore your prostate!
- Lying on your side: Perfect for when you're in bed or on the sofa. Reach behind you or behind your legs to stimulate your prostate.
- All fours: Get on hands and knees to make your prostate more accessible. This position is great for strap-on penetration from your partner.
Methods of Prostate Stimulation
Prostate milking or massage requires digital stimulation, and many people prefer the pads of their fingers for this exercise. Using the pad prevents the “poky” feeling you'd get if you use the tip of your finger. Of course, you'll want to be careful not to scratch with your fingernails, which is one reason why a gloved hand is ideal for prostate milking.
Try tapping your finger along your prostate or dragging it slowly outward to determine what feels good and how your body will respond to prostate stimulation. Many men enjoy prostate play by itself, but you can also stroke your penis with your free hand for a more intense experience.
Some men do not maintain an erection during prostate massage, even though it feels good. This is just fine.
Signs of Prostate Orgasm
- As you start rubbing your prostate, you will feel contractions around your perineum.
- You will get feeling of fullness in your urethra similar to urge to pee, but don't worry, it's just sensation: you will not pee.
- You need to keep massaging your prostate as this not true orgasm. Inhale and contract, exhale and relax!
- As you keep massaging, these contractions will spread beyond your genitals to pelvis and legs. Your whole body will shook as if you are having convulsion, feeling waves throughout your body.
- When you reach orgasm, you will feel this warm rush of fluid evacuating itself from your pelvis through your urethra.
You might not get similar orgasm when you first try. You need to keep practicing.
Toys for Prostate Massage
If you have trouble reaching your own prostate or providing stimulation that's firm enough, there are a few toys you can consider.
Safety comes first, however. You should never use a toy without some sort of flared base or handle that can prevent it from slipping inside. This means no bullets or eggs.
You can use any flared dildo or vibrator for prostate massage; although, those toys with a curve are going to be best at milking your prostate. G-spot toys like the Pure Wand by Njoy can easily be commanded for prostate use. Just be sure to use a condom over the toy or only use a toy made from a material that can be sterilized if it will again be used in someone's vagina.
However, there is an entire corner of the sex toy market dedicated to prostate stimulation, and these toys often have unique designs intended to get you the most out of prostate massage.
There are two brands in particular that manufacturer prostate toys that are ideal for prostate milking: Aneros and Nexus. Both companies offers a variety of prostate toys, including those that are hands-fr ee. The successful designs have often been imitated, however, so you can find more affordable versions on the market.
But Does It Make Me Gay?
There is often a worry that liking prostate massage or any sort of anal stimulation makes a man gay, but this is unequivocally untrue. Yes, gay men may enjoy prostate milking more than many straight men, but it might just be that some straight men have yet to try it.
And if you're enjoying this activity by yourself or with your heterosexual partner, then it's certainly not gay!
Ensuring the Best Possible Outcome
Lube is perhaps no more important than when playing with the back door.
Communication is equally important when your partner is using a strap-on. Make sure your partner goes slow and respects your boundaries.
If you're on the giving end, listen to your partner's vocalizations and pay attention for cues, such as rigid muscles or a quick intake of air.
Even when playing on your own, you should proceed slowly and with caution. But following our advice for prostate milking can open doors you never knew existed and pave the way for powerful orgasms.